Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, August 10, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Blue

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Blue'.
I had picked this photo of our Beautiful Gulf Coast with it's blue waters and white sand.
I loved the pop of two red chairs . . . just waiting for someone with a red solo cup.


Check for all the other Blue Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh i love this. It makes me want to be the one to bring the solo cup...and an extra one for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Lots of great colors: blues, white, red, yellow. And it looks so relaxing

Carver said...

Great shot. I like the pop of the red chairs a lot.

Trekcapri said...

Hi Sandy, love it! Reminds me of those cool Corona beer commercials with the two chairs on the sand looking out onto the ocean. Wish I could be someplace like that right about now.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails