Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ la Dolce Vita

I am in Travel planning mode ~ my favorite time of the year!
We are planning our Great Escape in May.
I've been looking over hotels and have decided to go back to what I know. Residenza Canali is my favorite hotel in Rome. It is small and the location can't be beat. It is only one block from the Fabulous Piazza Navonna!
The only draw back is this flight of stairs . . . but I am counting on Paulo to carry my suitcase.
Every trip after that . . . I will be walking off another scoop of gelato from my favorite shop, Gelateria del Teatro.
~ and an afternoon of hanging in the neighborhood.
Enjoying la Dolce Vita~

Share your favorite travel spots.
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Planning a trip to Italy—sigh. That's it! I'm officially green with envy.

Tanna said...

Oh, for a nice big scoop or two of that gelato!!! {{sigh}} blessings ~ tanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails