Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote!

Finally~ the day is here.
The day that we can put an end to the endless political adds, to the automated phone calls at 8am on Saturday, to the glory days of the media.

Today we get to vote!
Depending on which TV channel you are tuned to, the results are already in... before the polls are open. Our son drove home from college, just to mark his ballot (and get a little home cooking)

If OUR candidate doesn't win... I reserve the right to complain loudly for the next 4 years. Y'all get out and vote.
Sandi

7 comments:

Missy Wertz said...

Fortunately, I can go vote where I am working this morning. :-) I have no excuse.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

As do i! LOL. And I probably will. It is my oldest first time to vote. He is in high school. I am checking him out today so we can go together so I can explain the process to him. We're excited.

Darius T. Williams said...

Hey Sandi - you're right! I'm definitely going to get out and Barack the vote today!

-DTW
www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

LOL Sandi!

Remember, "United We Stand Divided We Fall"!

Hugs, Pat

Tina Leavy said...

hey Sandi..oh my gosh I have been away from visitin' my friends for wayyyyy too long..o.k. o.k. get out all the wet noodles you own..I am more than due for a few lashes.
but..here I am..and I wanted to stop by and say "howdy" and to wish you a great week.
hugs, Tina
(I'm gonna sit here a few minutes and look at all I have missed on your lovely blog...got my key lime limeade right here and gonna have a look see at what you have been up to as of late)

Tina Leavy said...

hey Sandi..oh my gosh I have been away from visitin' my friends for wayyyyy too long..o.k. o.k. get out all the wet noodles you own..I am more than due for a few lashes.
but..here I am..and I wanted to stop by and say "howdy" and to wish you a great week.
hugs, Tina
(I'm gonna sit here a few minutes and look at all I have missed on your lovely blog...got my key lime limeade right here and gonna have a look see at what you have been up to as of late)

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Sandi! I will be so happy that the campaign ads are off the tv and the posters and signs will be put away!

Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails